Your Tasks and Responsibilities
You will help conceive and develop complex software solutions for a company-wide project and portfolio management:
- drafting functional specifications and technical specifications
- parameterisation and customising of project management software
- developing software modules and interfaces both in an own development environment as well as using standardised technologies, such as Webservices, XML, OLAP, or BAPI
- use of standard development tools, such as Eclipse or Enterprise Architect
- Degree or equivalent IT qualification
- In-depth database know-how (Oracle and/or SQL-Server)
- Good knowledge of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX)
- Experience with project management software is advantageous
- Good English language skills
- Excellent organisation skills and a systematic way of working
- Independent work on challenging projects for renowned customers
- A corporate culture that values its employees, with competent and helpful colleagues and superiors who will support you, promote you, and keep you free to focus on your work
- Flexibility and creative scope in a flat hierarchy
Le Bihan is proud of having a team with an excellent track record of meeting challenges in a constantly growing and changing market. Join us and see for yourself!
Then please send your detailed application with your earliest job commencement date and target annual salary to: email@example.com.
We’re glad you’re interested in
a job with us!
Thank you for your interest!
Simply upload your application documents and tell us your name and e-mail address. your e-mail address.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we’ve had a chance to review your application.
We will process your message as soon as possible. We will get back to you promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org